Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 03.04.13, 00:22
Ioannis Ioannis ist offline

Beitr?ge: 27
Standard AW: Physik jenseits Einstein: neue Energie-Masse Äquivalenz, Anti-Schwerkraft, Äther

Zitat:
Zitat von Solkar Beitrag anzeigen
As somehow expected, the first I run into is an undefined expression:

http://www.ioannisxydous.gr/SEPPv7.pdf p.4/eq(3):
is nonsense.

There is e.g. either
∫_∂V dA
denoting a surface integral at ∂V

or
∫ dV
denoting either a (divergent, because there are no limits given) volume integral OR or the full domain integral of the exterior derivative of a differential form "V" (in which case it would be misleadingly labeled)

So what would my reward for reading this paper and guessing what that kind of fantasy formalism is meant to mean?
Hi Solkar!

The (V) variable corresponds to the final velocity of the photon. And in regards to the indefinite Integral, just check the below link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_integrals

Read exactly where it writes Rational functions. The first indefinite Integral on that paragraph is what you see in the equation where there I use (V) as velocity of the photon and not as volume. I thought that it was pretty clear of what we are talking about there since the equation (3) is derived by the Energy equivalence as seen in eq. (2): The gamma photon interacts with the field of the heavy nucleus (momentum absorber). The momentum absorber is not the mass of the nucleus but its field. The gamma photon does not fall upon nucleus but it interacts with its field.

Why do you react so negative?

I just would like to mention that all the equations are very simple and straight as also thoroughly checked.

Your negativity reveals that you are probably related with the physicist profession. I would give you a friendly advice: Just stay open to new interpretations and possibilities and the reward will come when you read the entire paper and you give some time to think.

Kind Regards

Ioannis Xydous

Electronic Engineer

Switzerland

P.S. If you think that it does not worth my paper to be read, then just do not read it.