Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 02.04.13, 23:47
Ioannis Ioannis ist offline

Beitr?ge: 27
Standard AW: Physik jenseits Einstein: neue Energie-Masse Äquivalenz, Anti-Schwerkraft, Äther

Solkar,

I just forgot something that maybe interests you. The classical radius of the Electron as also the fine structure constant, can be derived directly from Eq. (7) when you set the velocity V=0. This means that both the classical radius and the fine structure constant are results of a zero photon velocity.

Lately, I opened the same thread to other physics forums and those who were involved professionally with physics, they were violently opposing my idea for just one reason: It violates Lorentz covariance as also the second postulate of Einstein (speed of light constancy).

They did not want to hear anything and directly they sent my thread to the trash can. Very scientific approach! Well, people like them will never question established ideas as also physics will stay for another 100 years where it is.

The second postulate of Einstein is wrong as general postulate since they have never made measurements under extreme conditions. Meaning to measure the speed of light within an Electrostatic Field with intensity E>1E15V/m where the speed of light deviates significantly.

According to my research, Einstein is correct when there are not present charges. The Compton Scattering although they use constant speed of light it may work also with reduced speed of light (during the interaction) and it can give the same result. The Compton Scattering is based on the prior and post photon Energy where in both cases the photon is far away from an Electron, meaning that the field of the Electron practically cannot influence the velocity of the photon (so, it is c). If it was possible to measure photon's velocity during the interaction with an Electron, they would find that photon's velocity is reduced as long as the photon travels towards the field of the Electron.

By accepting a constant speed of light on quantum level, you receive the chaotic and complex development of today's physics as result, leading to a path without destination. On the other hand a variable speed of light solve all those great puzzles very clearly, comprehensively and without much effort.

Kind Regards

Ioannis Xydous

Electronic Engineer

Switzerland