Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 10.02.17, 11:28
lkcl lkcl ist offline

Beitr?ge: 21
Standard AW: Extended Rishon Model

Zitat:
Zitat von Eyk van Bommel Beitrag anzeigen
@Uli
Ich hab das auf die „Schnelle“ auch falsch verstanden. Aber hier sind doch up antiquarks und down quarks in diesem Sinne Antimaterie. down quarks sind hier Antipartikel.
yeahyeah. by choosing the hypothesis that particles are just phase-coherent photons that are caught in a mobius elliptically-polarised circle (we may choose to say "in a Friedmann-Robertson-Walker Spacetime of size equal to the particle's Compton Wavelength which may be viewed as a quarternionic 3-sphere mapping to SU(2)xU(1)xU(1) " here if it helps to visualise it)...

...once that hypothesis is chosen, as everything *is* phase-harmonic photons it's a really REALLY simple leap to go "hmmm, photons superimpose constructively and destructively to cancel out, err... so particles must as well"

Zitat:
@lkcl
Sorry, lkcl for this misunderstanding . But you couldn’t know that EMI was a person how discussed his own model here in this forum. First of all, I have to say that I have big lack of knowledge in this area (and not only in this) Nevertheless, it can be interesting for you?
If you have time....
http://quanten.de/forum/showthread.php5?t=1029&page=19
Thread 152 und 153. If you change A to T and B to V you will maybe see the similarities.
zowee, i had to disable threaded-viewing, default is problematic. over 400 posts discussion. that's a lot of patience. here's the correct (specific) link:

http://quanten.de/forum/showpost.php...&postcount=152

nope. fail. i've seen this format before, in many many preon studies. it has no underlying geometric basis for mass. you have to have some form of hierarchical manner in which the rapidly-escalating mass has a rational basis. if the underlying "particles" do not reflect that - i.e. do not have some form of hierarchy - then it has ignored critical empirical evidence. also, the rules should be simple, elegant, and apply at *all levels*. no exceptions.

this is something that a programmer understands very well (hierarchical data structures and recursion).

so... it is interesting... by comparison as a way to be able to compare and say "nope the ERM is most definitely not like that"

firstly i work on the hypothesis that it's photons and therefore maxwell's equations all the way down. with the Standard Model being maxwell's equations generalised by Yang and Mills into the frequency domain (aka QM) i believe it to be a sound, rational basis.

Zitat:
Good luck (I’m not able to give you more support than this )
appreciated. yeah i can understand how a 330-message discussion would take up a lot of time... did you learn something?