Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 03.04.13, 22:36
Ioannis Ioannis ist offline

Beitr?ge: 27
Standard AW: Physik jenseits Einstein: neue Energie-Masse Äquivalenz, Anti-Schwerkraft, Äther

Zitat:
Zitat von Ich Beitrag anzeigen
Right. If you're not willing to discuss the obvious flaws in your paper, you're wrong here.

Your attitude definitely needs correction. Try to answer legit questions without getting personal. Soon.
You speak about my attitude but you did not say a word about Solkar who provoked the discussion by saying "As expected....". Meaning it was expected that you are wrong because I am who I am, with other words.

I have already answer the questions on my thread and I have set already a question to the members which they do not seem to be engaged. Is it my fault?

Ich, you are the moderator but please judge equally. I respond to those with the same way they respond to me, because I never like people coming for discussion and having prejudices (I do not want to expand on this since it is on every level and beyond physics as also it will not be mentioned with words for obvious reasons). I suppose none like this too.

It is in your power to close my thread, I will not stop you.

Kind Regards

Ioannis

Electronic Engineer

Switzerland