Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 10.02.17, 16:59
lkcl lkcl ist offline

Beitr?ge: 21
Standard AW: Extended Rishon Model

Zitat:
Zitat von Hawkwind Beitrag anzeigen

Nicht wirklich: Harari führte eine neue (hypothetische) Quantenzahl ein - die Rishon-Zahl, die die eine Sorte Rishonen von der anderen unterscheidet.
he added something called hypercolour. now, only a few weeks ago i added hypercolour into the ERM and it was dynamite. *huge* breakthrough. if you look at the experimental publication from 2015 on "Braided Light" you find that braiding order when you superimpose photons is *preserved*.

my understanding of what hypercolour is, is that it represents the three major peaks and troughs of the elliptically-polarised photon's axis rotation. so hypercolour represents, if you will, the fact that when you superimpose say three elliptically-polarised mobius photons, you have to remember to phase-offset them.

this phase-offset means that to get the "sum total" superposition, you must have some way to remember the relationships between the peaks and troughs of the original waves.

i know a good way to put it! you know 3-phase electricity, right? you know how if you take the average of all 3 phases it sums *exactly* to zero volts at all times, right?

to "follow along" with the mathematics of that, it would help if you marked the peaks and troughs of each wave, marking a "R" on the first wave at 0 degrees, a "G" at 120 degrees and a "B" at 240 degrees, right? then on the second wave you would mark "G" at 0 degrees, "B" at 240 and "R" at 0... and for the third you'd mark "B" at 0 degrees, "R" at 120 and "G" at 240...

*now* you can follow along how they superimpose, right?

well, Harari's "hypercolour" is *EXACTLY* the same... if you accept that the Rishon Triplets are in fact elliptical polarisation axes (Jones Vectors) of mobius infinitely-looped elliptically-polarised photons on a circular path.

Zitat:
Wie man sieht, unterscheidet sich seine Struktur-/Materiequantenzahl von der Standarddefinition von Materie.
Aber das ist alles schon verdamp lang her und vielleicht hatte ich irgendwas nicht richtig verstanden. In meinem Alter sollte man lieber mit den Enkeln spielen statt wissenschaftliche Abhandlungen zu wälzen, die man eh nicht versteht.

Gruß,
Uli
do i have to disconnect your internet? go play with beautiful lively small children, they will grow up so fast!