Quanten.de Diskussionsforum  

Zur?ck   Quanten.de Diskussionsforum > Theorien jenseits der Standardphysik

Hinweise

Theorien jenseits der Standardphysik Sie haben Ihre eigene physikalische Theorie entwickelt? Oder Sie kritisieren bestehende Standardtheorien? Dann sind Sie hier richtig.

Antwort

Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 03.04.13, 22:47
Ioannis Ioannis ist offline

Beitr?ge: 27
Standard AW: Physik jenseits Einstein: neue Energie-Masse Äquivalenz, Anti-Schwerkraft, Äther

Zitat:
Zitat von JoAx Beitrag anzeigen
How does that negate the point, Solkar spoke about?
Your ansatz is wrong in any way. That's all.
And who is Solkar, the GOD. Just for your information:
http://arxiv.org/pdf/1302.6165v1.pdf
This paper discusses the possibility of a fluctuating speed of light in the vacuum. His approach is similar to what I introduce in my paper. If you ever give time to read the above paper, then probably I will present here where the similarities are found between the above and my paper.

I do not claim that everything is correct in my paper but at least they require serious consideration.

All the essence of my work is found on those simple arguments of my previous post in regards to what kind of interaction takes place.

If for you, "That is all", then why did you spend time to reply from the moment that all these are "nonsense" according to you? The answer is simple: Prejudices on every level, unfortunately.

I have to repeat myself that I joined this forum to share and to discuss but not to fight and spend my time in pointless conversation filled with prejudices and negativity. It is your call!
Alt 03.04.13, 23:13
Benutzerbild von JoAx
JoAx JoAx ist offline
Singularität

Beitr?ge: 4.324
Standard AW: Physik jenseits Einstein: neue Energie-Masse Äquivalenz, Anti-Schwerkraft, Äther

Zitat:
Zitat von Ioannis Beitrag anzeigen
And who is Solkar, the GOD.
Of cause not. It just make no sens, what you do.

Zitat:
Just for your information:
Oh yes! That says much. I've almost knew about it. And that:

http://motls.blogspot.de/2013/03/spe...y-in-junk.html

is just for your information.

Zitat:
The only problem is that the "research" is pure crackpottery.
Zitat:
but at least they require serious consideration.
No. You better spend the next 13 years for learning.

Zitat:
If for you, "That is all", then why did you spend time to reply from the moment that all these are "nonsense" according to you?
For people who may think your paper may be right some way - loose this illusion.
------------------------------------------------------------

E0 = mc²

Ge?ndert von JoAx (04.04.13 um 12:06 Uhr)
Alt 03.04.13, 23:27
Ich Ich ist offline

Beitr?ge: 2.423

Zitat:
I have to repeat myself that I joined this forum to share and to discuss but not to fight and spend my time in pointless conversation filled with prejudices and negativity. It is your call!
Right. If you're not willing to discuss the obvious flaws in your paper, you're wrong here.

Your attitude definitely needs correction. Try to answer legit questions without getting personal. Soon.
Alt 03.04.13, 23:36

Zitat:
Zitat von Ich Beitrag anzeigen
Right. If you're not willing to discuss the obvious flaws in your paper, you're wrong here.

Your attitude definitely needs correction. Try to answer legit questions without getting personal. Soon.
You speak about my attitude but you did not say a word about Solkar who provoked the discussion by saying "As expected....". Meaning it was expected that you are wrong because I am who I am, with other words.

I have already answer the questions on my thread and I have set already a question to the members which they do not seem to be engaged. Is it my fault?

Ich, you are the moderator but please judge equally. I respond to those with the same way they respond to me, because I never like people coming for discussion and having prejudices (I do not want to expand on this since it is on every level and beyond physics as also it will not be mentioned with words for obvious reasons). I suppose none like this too.

It is in your power to close my thread, I will not stop you.

Kind Regards

Ioannis

Electronic Engineer

Switzerland
Alt 03.04.13, 23:40

JoAx,

If the refernce link I gave you cannot be taken seriously, then look at this alternative journal:
http://link.springer.com/article/10....Fe2013-30578-7

Regards

Ioannis
Alt 03.04.13, 23:47
Benutzerbild von JoAx
JoAx JoAx ist offline
Singularität

Beitr?ge: 4.324
Daumen runter AW: Physik jenseits Einstein: neue Energie-Masse Äquivalenz, Anti-Schwerkraft, Äther

Zitat:
If the refernce link I gave you cannot be taken seriously, then look at this alternative journal:
It's all about the same, Ioannis.
Just read my Link.
But I think it will not move you an inch.
------------------------------------------------------------

E0 = mc²
Alt 03.04.13, 23:56
Benutzerbild von Solkar
Solkar Solkar ist offline
Profi-Benutzer

Beitr?ge: 120

Zitat:
You speak about my attitude but you did not say a word about Solkar who provoked the discussion by saying "As expected....".
I'm so sorry...
How DARE I doubt the quality of a 43 pgs paper intended to solve almost any open question of contemporary physics

Zitat:
Inhalt
  • Variable E/M wave velocity with distance
  • Complete Coulomb force Equation
  • Variable inertial mass and Engineering Equations
  • New (trapped particle) mass-Energy Equivalence
  • Charge and Electric Field Screening Equations
  • Derivation of the Strong Nuclear force between two Protons
  • Complete Casimir force Equation
  • Universe properties
  • Quantization of Space-Time
  • Disproving the Planck Units and introduction to new values
  • Aether (Vacuum) concept and Aether's (Vacuum) Tangential Velocity
  • Dirac's Magnetic Monopole
  • Complete Electric and Magnetic Field Strength of an elementary Charge
  • All forms of the Unified Field Force (Electric, Magnetic, Nuclear, Gravitational)
  • ..and much more..
How DARE I?

Ge?ndert von Solkar (03.04.13 um 23:58 Uhr)
Alt 04.04.13, 00:01

[QUOTE]
Zitat:
Zitat von Solkar Beitrag anzeigen
I'm so sorry...
How DARE I doubt the quality of a 43 pgs paper intended to solve almost any open question of contemporary physics
Well maybe it is simpler than most people think!
Alt 04.04.13, 00:45

OK Solkar,

Since they are so disturbing those minor errors on my paper for you, please start reading from page 4 just at the up and right part of it. There you may find an alternative and easier presentation of the idea that gives the same result as on the other half page on the left.

Besides that, the question remains in regards to what kind of interaction takes place between the gamma photon and the nucleus. Only then you probably may see of what I am talking about. As I mentioned in a previous post, from eq.(7) of my paper, it results the classical electron radius and the fine structure constant, something that at least myself, I find very serious.

The classical electron radius and the fine structure constant can be derived when we set eq.(7) with V=0. Just think about it!
Alt 04.04.13, 11:08
Ich Ich ist offline

Beitr?ge: 2.423

Zitat:
Zitat von Ioannis
You speak about my attitude but you did not say a word about Solkar who provoked the discussion by saying "As expected....". Meaning it was expected that you are wrong because I am who I am, with other words.
I beg your pardon? An "Electronics Engineer" publishing revolutionary work on modern physics in an internet forum most certainly evokes certain expectations. And to be honest, you do deliver, don't you?
Noboby expects anything useful, especially as we have this type of publication here regularly. Get over it, that's how it is. Your only chance is to convince with your arguments, you can't blame the reader for not enthusiasticlly embracing your work.

Zitat:
It is in your power to close my thread, I will not stop you.
I see no reason to close this thread if you stop commenting on real or imagined personal characteristics of special forum users or physicists in general, and start discussing your work, including its flaws. I expect that's what you're here for anyway?
Antwort

Lesezeichen

Themen-Optionen
Ansicht