Quanten.de Diskussionsforum  

Zur?ck   Quanten.de Diskussionsforum > Theorien jenseits der Standardphysik

Hinweise

Theorien jenseits der Standardphysik Sie haben Ihre eigene physikalische Theorie entwickelt? Oder Sie kritisieren bestehende Standardtheorien? Dann sind Sie hier richtig.

Antwort

Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 07.04.13, 12:17
Ioannis Ioannis ist offline

Beitr?ge: 27
Standard AW: Physik jenseits Einstein: neue Energie-Masse Äquivalenz, Anti-Schwerkraft, Äther

Zitat:
And again...

Zitat von Solkar Beitrag anzeigen
Because you wrongfully assume neutral photons interact with Coulomb fields like charged particles in your ansatz for [Xyg13], your whole ansatz is plainly wrong, thus your paper [Xyg13] is null and void.
Now I understand what you mean. My ansatz is based exactly on the interaction between neutral photons (otherwise in pair production we would not have charge conservation) and the Electric Field (>1E15V/m) of the charge. I cannot remove the basic idea where my entire paper is founded.

As I already mentioned on post #37, members of another forum (many of them they were physicists) they told me exactly the same: My idea violates Lorentz covariance and Maxwell Equations. They claimed that the speed of light is constant and indepedent of the presence of background fields.

My argument against this is the following: When photons travel in the vacuum absence of charged matter or they are found in very large distance from a charge, photon's velocity is constant and equals to c (see Eq. (7) on my paper). When photons start to interact with charged matter, the reduction of the speed of light will be always evident inside charge's field.

As I write on post #37, the mainstream physics never attempted to measure the speed of light within a strong Electrostatic Field with intensity more than 1E15 V/m (although evident in all photon interactions with matter in nature).This was the reason according to my opinion that Quantum Physics was developed under a wrong postulate (for the Quantum World) and became so complex and almost impossible to follow as also leads to a futile path.

The post #37 requires some serious attention (using Compton's formulations and not my own, which is the accepted science today ) and it is a key argument against Einstein's second postulate (for the Quantum World). What do you think?

Regards

Ioannis Xydous

P.S.1 Unfortunately, our Science on planet Earth is being found 100 years, off course. Normally, we should have already Antigravitational Vehicles and Perpetual Machines base on the variable Inertia, since the beginning of the previous century.

P.S.2 Do not forget that Science was never developed in a clear and free manner, at those times as also in our times. Science was always directed by people with power, prestige, political and business interests.
Alt 07.04.13, 12:31
Jogi Jogi ist offline

Beitr?ge: 1.880
Standard AW: Physik jenseits Einstein: neue Energie-Masse Äquivalenz, Anti-Schwerkraft, Äther

Zitat:
Zitat von Ioannis Beitrag anzeigen
Normally, we should have already Antigravitational Vehicles and Perpetual Machines base on the variable Inertia, since the beginning of the previous century.
At first i read this ment to be ironic, but i fear, i was wrong:
Zitat:
P.S.2 Do not forget that Science was never developed in a clear and free manner, at those times as also in our times. Science was always directed by people with power, prestige, political and business interests.
I think, your touchdown here, in this board, was a mistake.
Alt 07.04.13, 12:59

Zitat:
Zitat von Jogi Beitrag anzeigen
At first i read this ment to be ironic, but i fear, i was wrong:

I think, your touchdown here, in this board, was a mistake.
Hi Jogi!

I suppose the expression of free opinions is allowed everywhere even if mainstream science do not accept them. I chose to open my thread in the "Theorien jenseits der Standardphysik" because I have created my own theory upon how some phenomena may be interpreted. Is that wrong? If you think I should not be here, then the section "Theorien jenseits der Standardphysik" does not have a meaning to exist. The same was done recently by another forum, where they decided theirselves to remove the section "Alternate ideas and Hypotheses" just like that. What do you understand about this? Very "democratic" and in the name of Science indeed!

How Science can be developed further if none will ever question established ideas?

By mentioning the words power, prestige, political and business interests, you must not go so far. An example is the Electric Vehicles and the Photo-voltaics. Although they were developed decades ago, they were not financed to go a step further. The Oil industry (politics, prestige, power, business) plays a very important role ("dark") behind this and everyone knows it.

If you think (as moderator) that my thread must be locked because of the above reasons and my previous arguments, then just do it. I have no problem!

In any case, thank you and all members for the cosversation so far.

Kind Regards and Best Wishes

Ioannis Xydous

Web Site: http://www.ioannisxydous.gr/

Paper: http://www.ioannisxydous.gr/SEPPv7.pdf

Switzerland
Alt 07.04.13, 14:31
Jogi Jogi ist offline

Beitr?ge: 1.880

Zitat:
Zitat von Ioannis Beitrag anzeigen

How Science can be developed further if none will ever question established ideas?
Questioning is okay, developement is okay, but allegeing we could have antgravitational drived vehicles is... sorry... bull****.
Zitat:
By mentioning the words power, prestige, political and business interests, you must not go so far. An example is the Electric Vehicles and the Photo-voltaics. Although they were developed decades ago, they were not financed to go a step further.
May i invite you to my home, where you can see the opposite?
My car runs by solar electricity, although you are not completely wrong with this:
Zitat:
The Oil industry (politics, prestige, power, business) plays a very important role ("dark") behind this and everyone knows it.
Alt 07.04.13, 14:50

Zitat:
Zitat von Jogi Beitrag anzeigen
Questioning is okay, developement is okay, but allegeing we could have antgravitational drived vehicles is... sorry... bull****.

May i invite you to my home, where you can see the opposite?
My car runs by solar electricity, although you are not completely wrong with this:

Hi Jogi!

Well I will give you a glimpse of the future that we should have already developed. Below there is a link with my experiment. This experiment could be called a very primitive Warp Drive (nothing to do with the practically impossible Alcuberrie Drive):

http://www.youtube.com/user/AetherControl

If you go to my first post, you will read of what I am talking as also I speak about technological applications with Engineering Equations. The experiment above is described with all theoretical (equations and calculations) and technical details in my paper:

http://www.ioannisxydous.gr/SEPPv7.pdf

The above links can be found also on my web site: http://www.ioannisxydous.gr/, in case you are interested to explore the experimental part which actually is relative easy (if you have the equipment) but not so easy to control due to the variable E/M characteristics of the ferromagnetic core.

When I speak about Antigravitational vehicles, I know very well of what I am speaking. Thinking in terms of mainstream physics, it is impossible as also it is considered as a joke.

Just forget the technological applications for the moment since we have not covered the most important issue, the ansatz where my theory is based.

Post #37 is the challenge and about the rest if we have time (and we are allowed), we will process them later.

Just for the record, I am not the only who speaks about Gravity Control (Antigravity and stuff). For your info there is a known Brazilian Professor where the last 13 years he has a web site and a theory based on the existence of Gravitational Mass: http://www.frandeaquino.org/

Of course he will be taken more seriously than me, because he is a professional Scientist even with his challenging theory.

Kind Regards

Ioannis Xydous
Alt 27.05.13, 20:05

Hi everybody!
Below you have the chance to experience a live experiment that take place in the outer Van Outer where the Electron flux (>0.8MeV) drops when the Kp Index varies. According to the findings of my theory: http://www.ioannisxydous.gr/
this occurs because of the inertial mass reduction of particles when they are trapped within a Standing Wave. Scroll down the main web page and you will see the graph with the prediction.

For once more, I will repeat that unexpected effects like rapid acceleration, Invisibility (zero Inertial Mass) and Antigravity occur above our heads (Van Allen Belt) the last million of years.

Antwort

Lesezeichen

Themen-Optionen
Ansicht